Definitions and Interpretations
Collectively all information that you submit to Park Electrical via the website
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to GDPR, and any other national laws, regulations for as long as GDPR is effective in the UK.
Park Electrical, We or Us
Park Electrical Distributors a company incorporated in England and Wales with reg no. 2704445 whose registered office is at Unit 3, Queens Park, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, NE11 0QD.
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (1) employed by Park Electrical (2) Engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Park Electrical and accessing the website in connection with provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using www.park-electrical.co.uk and any sub domain of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own T&Cs.
2. In this policy, unless the context requires a different interpretation;
a) The singular includes plural and vice versa.
c) A reference to a person includes companies, gov entities, trusts and partnerships.
d) Including is understood to mean including without limitation.
e) Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment
f) The headings and subheadings do not form part of the policy.
3. This policy applies only to the actions of Park Electrical and users with respect to this website. It does not extend to any website that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we provide to social media.
4. For purposes pf the applicable data protection laws, Park Electrical is the ‘Data Controller’. This means Park Electrical determines the purposes for which and the manner in which your data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect data in the following ways
a) Data is given to us by you
b) Data is collected automatically
Data is given to us by you
6. Park Electrical will collect your data in a number of ways for e.g.
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect data automatically, for e.g.
a) We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This info helps us make improvements to the website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data Secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measures for safeguarding your data, for e.g.
a) Access to your account is controlled by a password and username that is unique to you
b) We store data on secure servers
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspect data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address; email@example.com
10. If you want detailed information on how to protect your information from Fraud please visit https://www.getsafeonline.org/
11. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law we will only hold your data on our system for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy or until you request the data be deleted.
12. Even if we delete your data, we may persist on backup or archived media for legal, tax or regulate purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your data;
a) Right to access- the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at anytime, or that we modify update or delete such info. If we provide you access to the info we hold about you we will not charge for this, unless your request is excessive where we are legally permitted to do so. We may refuse your request, if we do we will tell you why.
b) Right to correct- The right to request your data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Right to Erase- the right to request we delete or remove your data from our systems.
d) Right to restrict- the right to block us from using data or limit the way we can use it.
e) Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
f) Right to object- the right to object to our use of your data. Including where we use it for your legitimate interests.
14. To make enquires, exercise any of your rights set above, or withdraw your consent to the procession of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data) please contact us via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authorisation; ICO- www.ico.org.uk
16. It is important that the data we hold on you is accurate and correct. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other Websites
17. This website may from time to time, provide links to other websites we have no control over, we are not responsible for the content of these sites.
18. You may not transfer any of your rights under this policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
19. If any court finds that any provision of this policy is invalid, that provision will be deemed to be deleted and the validity of the other provisions will not be affected.
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay act or omission by a third party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
21. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of England and Wales.
22. Park Electrical reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as required.
Contact email@example.com for any enquires.